As the internal voice of the customer to the rest of our teams, you will form the bridge between our solution and our clients, helping them take full advantage of what we can provide now and in the future.
As a contact tracing solution, you have the opportunity to be on the front lines of helping businesses reduce the spread of COVID-19 within their organization.
This is not only a historic time globally, but a time for the revolution of prioritizing health and safety within businesses and organizations.
Key Responsibilities and Expected Deliverables
- Gather feedback and analyse data from our customer base
- Curiously study other CSM programs and latest trends
- Know the company’s products inside and out and become a product expert
- Provide technical consultation and training
- Help our customers to plan and understand how to utilize SaferMe software based on their business needs and outcomes
- Handle support issues by phone and email
- Record all interactions in the CRM - Hubspot
- Play a key role in implementation and providing a top notch delivery
- Onboard customers and their staff and provide ongoing user training
- Build and maintaining relationships and showing genuine care
- Support key account holders by finding ways to increase user engagement
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
Competitive remuneration packages are on offer.
If you think you will be a good fit please send a cover letter and resume/CV to email@example.com