We are looking for a results-driven Software Tester to be responsible for designing and running tests on software usability.
You will conduct tests, analyze the results, and report observations to the design team and development team. You may also interact with clients in order to understand the requirements of the product.
- Analyzing users stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies\
- Provide timely solutions
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle
Provide support and documentation
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
- Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs.
- Working knowledge of programming.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.
Competitive remuneration packages are on offer.